- 7 rural sections available subject to resource consent & survey.
- All sections have lovely views of Maungatautari
- Flat to gentle rolling contour giving options to build to enjoy the views.
- Lot 1 - 1.19 ha - offers over $300,000
- Lot 2 - 1.34 ha - offers over $300,000
- Lot 3 - 0.85 ha - UNAVAILABLE
- Lot 4 - 3.91 ha - offers over $400,000
- Lot 5 - 1.60 ha - UNDER CONTRACT
- Lot 6 - 1.20 ha - offers over $300,000
- Lot 7 - 1.42 ha - offers over $300,000
- All areas are subject to survey and may alter slightly.
With a variety of section sizes available you can choose the size and site that works best for you.
Imagine sitting back at the end of the day taking in the spectacular sunset, then waking up to the ever-changing views across the countryside. Life can be as peaceful or as busy as you like.
Literally just down the road you will find the quaint 1920's Arapuni Village, nestled on the banks of the Waikato River, south of Cambridge, adjacent to both Lake Arapuni and Lake Karapiro.
Arapuni boasts the very popular (& famous with cyclists), 'Rhubarb Cafe', The Waikato River Trail, Arapuni Swing Bridge, and a playground for boaters, water skiers, kayaking, trout fishing, camping, mountain biking. For those who like to sit back and relax, there's always picking up some gourmet locally made cheeses from the award winning Over the Moon store, and taking a picnic to the any of the idyllic spots near the lake or river, or wander around the boutique shops and cafes in Tirau or the charming Cambridge both within a half hour drive.
Many of the residents commute to Cambridge (27min), Hamilton (44min) or Tirau (19min), Putaruru (13min), or Lichfield (18min). Rotorua and Tauranga are an hour away.